Old 26th September 2001, 00:01   #1
Rovastar

Send a message via AIM to Rovastar
3 more....

Here are another 3 that I have finished, I don't think they are as good as the last lot but let me know what you think......

at
http://www.milkdrop.co.uk/newpresets2.zip

Pandora's Volcano
Spacewater
and the very dizzy,
Xeper

Enjoy.

Rovastar
Rovastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2001, 04:19   #2
Illusion

thanks rovastar & zylot

Once again, thanks for some more great presets. Keep up the good work. I especially like Pandora's Volcano, a very cool effect

I'd love to see some more "travelling" presets (like bright fiber matrix, three kinds of amphetamines), those were always the coolest ones from Geiss and if anyone with the skills could make one I'd be grateful.

You, Zylot & others have done a great job, keep them coming!
Old 27th September 2001, 06:53   #3
StudioMusic
Major Dude

Xeper-Fabulous

Xeper is really good, the more presets I have the better. Keep them coming. SM
StudioMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2001, 01:52   #4
Krash
Major Dude

Travelling presets

Most of us don't write the "travelling" presets, simply because they are boring to make. A travelling preset is by far the easiest of all presets to make, and it's very difficult to come up with something new. My congrats go out to Geiss for his shifting presets in the latest version...

- Krash
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2001, 04:43   #5
Illusion

Yeah, fair enough Krash. I still like them the best though, I usually copy the presets 3 or 4 times within the folder, each with a rating of 5, so I know they'll come up more often.

I just was checking out one called "shift" last night, which is travelling and changes direction to the music. That's the kind of stuff I really like, but I tend to rename them to give them shorter names, so I'm not sure who made it? Was it Ryan, or one of the other people who make presets? Whoever did, I'd love to see some more like it.

Old 29th September 2001, 01:37   #6
Krash
Major Dude

shift is Ryan's.
He's modified another couple presets to use the same effect - sound and the fury is one.

If you like the travelling presets, why not make some of your own? They're incredibly easy to do - just set some of the standard variables like zoom and warp, and a colour cycle in the per_frame equations. You don't even have to mess with per_pixels to get the effects you're after.

- Krash
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets