Old 4th January 2002, 20:42   #1
greatWho

what do you think about my 3th avs-pack?

check it out
Attached Files
File Type: zip greatwhopack3.zip (5.6 KB, 108 views)
greatWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2002, 21:00   #2
Montana
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Montana Send a message via AIM to Montana Send a message via Yahoo to Montana
hott shit, buthave you ever head of black fades?

4's outta 5 's

batman
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2002, 15:00   #3
geozop

Send a message via ICQ to geozop Send a message via AIM to geozop Send a message via Yahoo to geozop
some ideas

Even though your AVSs were a bit simple, I was surprised that you made them quite pleasant. Though, I find that pixels don't always look great.

For example, I found that adding a water affect after the effect group in #16 gave it a smooth and interesting look. Adding a blur or similar effect after the list helps with smoothing.

#19 and 22 need work.

There is somethings you can do with your scopes that you may find useful. It is that you can control the colors on a per-point basis. (Note: the colors variables (blue,green,red) range from 0 to 1, which is the same as the range 0 to 255 in the color selection window)

For example, in #22, add "blue=blue+v" [don't forget the ;s] into the point box of the first scope. It looks like you know what v is, so I won't bother explaining, but that will add or subtract blue(depending on v) from the yellow that you chose. That will make the yellow vary at each point from white to perfect yellow. You can also use variables such as i or b or sin(t).

Don't stop now...
geozop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2002, 19:48   #4
greatWho

thanx for comments, i will make any remixes with your tips as i find enough time.. i will post if i made them.

GreatWho
greatWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > AVS