Old 27th March 2012, 19:53   #1
joker2156

Please help me find the song by description

Hello!

I'm trying to recollect pretty old composition, from the end of 80s - beginning of 90s.
I've already check almost all "best of ..s " compilations on youtube - no luck, probably it was not very popular.

Here is what i remember: not sure, but think there is no lyric, may be some scat, melody
starting steady, guitar and piano, than rhythm going faster and faster, guitar start sounds more like "flamenco" style, at background you may hear woman's shouts. (So yes, overall composition's rhythm imitating coitus, but nothing like "erotic music") At the end melody is slow again. One more detail - in the middle of composition you may hear loud and quite realistic finger whistle, when i heard it first time i (and most of my friends who later listened it) was sure it's really somebody call us from the street..
This is all i remember.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
joker2156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 00:08   #2
MEGATROLL

MEGATROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 13:31   #3
joker2156

No, but thanks for help
Old 28th March 2012, 18:46   #4
MEGATROLL

Was it a pop song or alternative music? Where do you hear it?
MEGATROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 20:16   #5
joker2156

It was on cassette, smth like "various artists" (Eurodance mix?), and trying recollect what the other compositions were there, i think it was mostly reggae compilation. After so many year my memory may betray me, but i think on the same cassette was Dawn Penn's "No, No No" (which mean it can be from middle of 90s), "Sunshine Reggae" by Laid Back, but in same time "Eurythmics Sweet Dreams" and Bruce Cockburn's "Radium rain". So it was smth like that.
Actually, now listening on youtube "Sex Crime" of Eurythmics, i hear some "riffs" which resemble me composition which i'm searching (but different style), so i'll try surf through other Eurythmics's compositions, just to be sure.

Last edited by joker2156; 28th March 2012 at 21:16.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama