Old 1st February 2004, 03:06   #2721
sandb937
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by psycho_maniac
nice truck sandb937. what kinda truck is that?
it is a ford f-150 extended cab.

Quote:
Originally posted by EnDurA
sandb937, your friend has quite a wholesome ghotti
are you refering to the hair on his chinny chin chin?!! that is actually my cousin. hes kinda a punk, but i guess he has calmed down latley. be sure to pass on the message.

sandb937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2004, 08:09   #2722
ILikeSpikes

Send a message via Yahoo to ILikeSpikes
Nice pics hugh
and how do you put up a attachment?? i'm so clueless....meh just go to my web site www.freewebs.com/femalebassplayer
ILikeSpikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2004, 08:17   #2723
EnDurA
Major Dude

I want that Linkin Park Poster!
EnDurA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2004, 08:40   #2724
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Location: Switzerland Posts: The starting points at a racetrack.
Quote:
Originally posted by ILikeSpikes
Nice pics hugh
and how do you put up a attachment?? i'm so clueless....meh just go to my web site www.freewebs.com/femalebassplayer
You cannot put up an attachment through Quick reply, you wil lhave to click on the "post a reply" button in the lower right corner of ther thread and below the square where you'll write your reply there will be a line to browse for your pictures on your hd and upload it Hope that helped and you're not that comfused anymore

Mia
Mrs_Mia_Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2004, 09:22   #2725
ILikeSpikes

thanks mia, i'll do that next time...all my pic are on my site...just makes it easyer lol, i love linkin park!!
Old 1st February 2004, 09:26   #2726
ILikeSpikes

look its my dog lol, she looks high in this picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg megansdogsandy.jpg (76.9 KB, 148 views)
Old 1st February 2004, 14:59   #2727
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Nice pics hugh
EEK! Another bass player; I'm not alone!

What type of bass guitar do you have anyway?

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2004, 21:20   #2728
ILikeSpikes

I have a epiphone bass, its black and beautiful, heres a bad pic of me with it but there it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me lick bass.jpg (45.4 KB, 162 views)
Old 1st February 2004, 21:52   #2729
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
That's an Epiphone?

It's kinda hard for me to tell what type of guitar it is, since I can't see much of the headstock, but that looks like a vintage Fender P-Bass...

I can tell, because the 60's to early-70's P-Basses had the finger rest on the pickguard (On top of the strings during the 60's, below the strings during the 70's)...The pick guard looks like a P-Bass, as do the knob and cord plug-in placement, not to mention the single-coil double-split pickup...

Besides, to my prior knowledge, I don't know of any Gibson/Epiphone bass guitar that resembles a Fender P-Bass to that extent...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 1st February 2004, 22:01   #2730
ILikeSpikes

no its a epipiphone it says on the head peice EPIPHONE, i'll take a pc of it to prove it, why would i lie about it?
Old 1st February 2004, 22:02   #2731
ILikeSpikes

nvm you cant see the head peice in it... :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me n kelly 2.jpg (57.7 KB, 153 views)
Old 2nd February 2004, 01:02   #2732
DragonSon
Fears the boots
Forum King

<------That'd be me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (87.5 KB, 147 views)
DragonSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 01:20   #2733
ScorLibran
Resident Floydian

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightViper88
That's an Epiphone?

Besides, to my prior knowledge, I don't know of any Gibson/Epiphone bass guitar that resembles a Fender P-Bass to that extent...
Epiphone makes several models of electric bass that are reminiscent of other designs, including the Fender Precision and even one that has the body shape of a Gibson Les Paul. Here's a pic of the Epiphone Accu Bass Jr...

http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?...ollectionID=12

If you could see the headstock in her pics, you'd see that it looks like the one in the link.

I've played a few Epiphones, and they make a fine instrument. The sound of the Accu Bass is a little sweeter than my (non-Standard) Fender Jazz Bass, and seems to be a little better construction.

I still prefer my Stuart Spector NS-94 though.

I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.
ScorLibran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 01:34   #2734
ILikeSpikes

thats basicly my exact bass except for the color
Old 2nd February 2004, 09:29   #2735
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
EEK! Another bass player; I'm not alone!

What type of bass guitar do you have anyway?
how many bass players are on these forums?! it seems to be a common thing amongst people on the internet in general.

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 14:22   #2736
Raz
Forum King

I picked up a bass once. Piss easy. *goes back to guitar and figures out classical gas*

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 14:27   #2737
ILikeSpikes

thats why i'm learning guitar and bass, and if you know how to play a bass properly its not as easy as it seems, you have to learn how to strech your fingers and you have to be quick if what you play needs speed, its harder than you think
Old 2nd February 2004, 15:33   #2738
Raz
Forum King

I play guitar so i'm already quick like that and i have big hands anyway.

*stretches hand across 12 frets*

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 21:22   #2739
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

I've only been playing bass for about 5 months now, but it's so natural with me...I'm no expert at this level, but I'm learning on my own fast...If I can find a good guitar line that's played on the lower 4 strings, I'll try to play it on my bass ("Seek and Destroy" )...I've been learning alot of Metallica lately, since other forms of music like punk are boring to play, with the same notes/chords over and over again...

I love metal...

Old 2nd February 2004, 22:45   #2740
ILikeSpikes

enter sandman is really easy, i got that one down pat the first day i learned it, i can figure out the bass line to almost any song now just by ear, its cool :P
Old 2nd February 2004, 22:52   #2741
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

To stop all the music discussion in here ( ), my hostparents from the US found another pic to send to me, this is me, my ex boyfriend and his fiance (taken when I was back to visit last summer). Yes, they have been engaged for one year now (together for 1 1/2), I'm even invited to the wedding whenever it will take place! I am still in contact and goodf riends with him, I'm glad it worked out that way...

In the righ tlower corner: The butt of the world's most stupid dog

Mia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mia_plus_ex.jpg (32.3 KB, 187 views)
Old 2nd February 2004, 22:58   #2742
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

I really wanna learn the bass line to Rancid - Maxwell Murder, but even the main riff is all over the fretboard, let alone the solo!

I've been trying to write my own songs now, or trying to transcribe songs by ear that havn't been tabbed yet, mainly for myself...Even though I don't play guitar, I'll still try to match the chords on a song with a note on bass, although sometimes this kinda stuff is hard...

And incase your curious on what bass guitar I have, it's an old Kingston bass from around the 70's-80's...Short-scale, 20-frets, single-coil pickup, and looks remarkably like a Fender P-Bass (Although I recenty noticed the pickguard looks like a Jazz)...I know the pictures are crappy, but it's all I've got at the current moment... I recently got a DigiTech BP200 effect peddal, and did some stuff to my guitar...I also don't have any pictures of me playing it yet, but I hope to get better and newer pics of it when/if I get some new pickups on it soon (Old pickups, they buzz when they're touched and need replacement)...

Old 2nd February 2004, 23:00   #2743
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Oh well, it seems like I haven't succeeded in my mission by posting the picture above... *sigh* Maybe nude pics will do?

Mia
Old 2nd February 2004, 23:04   #2744
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Anything to get me off the conversation about bass guitar/playing...

Old 2nd February 2004, 23:31   #2745
psyfive
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs_Mia_Wallace
Oh well, it seems like I haven't succeeded in my mission by posting the picture above... *sigh* Maybe nude pics will do?

Mia
wait a second, If a little music talk is all it takes to get nude mia pics, why the hell havn't I been talking about music.
psyfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 23:44   #2746
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Quote:
I really wanna learn the bass line to Rancid - Maxwell Murder, but even the main riff is all over the fretboard, let alone the solo!

I've been trying to write my own songs now, or trying to transcribe songs by ear that havn't been tabbed yet, mainly for myself...Even though I don't play guitar, I'll still try to match the chords on a song with a note on bass, although sometimes this kinda stuff is hard...

And incase your curious on what bass guitar I have, it's an old Kingston bass from around the 70's-80's...Short-scale, 20-frets, single-coil pickup, and looks remarkably like a Fender P-Bass (Although I recenty noticed the pickguard looks like a Jazz)...I know the pictures are crappy, but it's all I've got at the current moment... I recently got a DigiTech BP200 effect peddal, and did some stuff to my guitar...I also don't have any pictures of me playing it yet, but I hope to get better and newer pics of it when/if I get some new pickups on it soon (Old pickups, they buzz when they're touched and need replacement)...
NEAT!! LOOK!
A MUSIC Forum!
Neat!

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2004, 23:46   #2747
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Thanks Fickle, that probably worked better then me threatening with nude pics

Mia

(No, I won't post any...ever, I don't even posess any of me )
Old 2nd February 2004, 23:52   #2748
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Subtlety is not one of my strong points.

Old 2nd February 2004, 23:54   #2749
NeFiLiM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs_Mia_Wallace
To stop all the music discussion in here ( ), my hostparents from the US found another pic to send to me, this is me, my ex boyfriend and his fiance (taken when I was back to visit last summer). Yes, they have been engaged for one year now (together for 1 1/2), I'm even invited to the wedding whenever it will take place! I am still in contact and goodf riends with him, I'm glad it worked out that way...

In the righ tlower corner: The butt of the world's most stupid dog

Mia

hey how long ago was that? was that a few years ago when adidas were real popular?
NeFiLiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 00:06   #2750
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by NeFiLiM
hey how long ago was that? was that a few years ago when adidas were real popular?
I don't get it. Am I supposed to be laughing?

I'm famous in my family for taking strange candid photos and waiting too long to develop them,. So when I open up a pack of photos, I'm normally thrown by what I thought would make a good picture. this is one of those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ollinsane.jpg (54.7 KB, 146 views)

Old 3rd February 2004, 05:47   #2751
EnDurA
Major Dude

Quote:
Anything to get me off the conversation about bass guitar/playing...
anything to get you off period

a pic of me on the drums
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000001.jpg (79.2 KB, 148 views)
EnDurA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 05:57   #2752
liquidmotion
Smokes Two Joints
Beta Team

Send a message via ICQ to liquidmotion
Quote:
I have a epiphone bass, its black and beautiful, heres a bad pic of me with it but there it is
dude(tte?), you're a tool.

*poses with guitar to be cool*

For a good time: shup | stashbox | my homepage
liquidmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 10:50   #2753
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Quote:
Originally posted by NeFiLiM
It was last summer, I've had the black Adidas forever (In fact had to trhow them away right after because just about everything was unfixably broken ), I have no clue about things being popular or not in the US (so I don't know why they are wearing them), over here in Switzerland I was one of hte very few wearing them, so I guess they're not? It doesn't matter to me anyway, I liked the way they look and they were nice to wear, only thing that matters in my opinion

Mia
Old 3rd February 2004, 11:04   #2754
Rocker
Hiding in plain sight (mod)

goddamn server is borked
url is good

bizz will remember the original lol

[e]FIX0R[/e]
Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 14:25   #2755
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

/drools

Aren't you a yummy lookin' morsel
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 14:39   #2756
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Nice looking picture Rocker!

Mia
Old 3rd February 2004, 14:41   #2757
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyShy
/drools

Aren't you a yummy lookin' morsel
<shhhh, shhhhhh ixnay on the aktay...azjay illway
erhay!!! >
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 15:01   #2758
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

He's sleeping
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 15:41   #2759
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyShy
He's sleeping
O.O where?
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2004, 17:16   #2760
apollos
Forum King

Rocker, take a more recent pic! That one is at least a year old now!

also, page 69, lol
apollos is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions