Old 26th April 2015, 02:24   #1
Resilience
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Help please !



I was wondering, how can I change the blue thing at the top ? (forgot how we call that.)

Any help would be really appreciated.
Resilience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 02:53   #2
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator
 
Victhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,596
You mean the visualizer. Or visualization. I'm not too wise on Classic skins, but on this link I'm sure you'll find the answer to your Q pretty soon: Make Winamp Classic skins Like A Pro.
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 03:54   #3
Resilience
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
You mean the visualizer. Or visualization. I'm not too wise on Classic skins, but on this link I'm sure you'll find the answer to your Q pretty soon: Make Winamp Classic skins Like A Pro.
Well, to be honest, I don't think that answer my question. Like, the blue thing at the top that moves when the sound comes out is blue and I was wondering ''what do I change to set it to my red color.'', someone can help me with this ?
Resilience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 04:00   #4
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator
 
Victhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,596
The skin is yours? Or is someone else's work and you just want to change the visualizer?
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 04:08   #5
Resilience
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
The skin is yours? Or is someone else's work and you just want to change the visualizer?
Someone did it, I just changed all the blue colors to red, but I can't find where to change the visualizer
Resilience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 04:12   #6
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator
 
Victhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,596
Ah ok, try with this: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=378734.
It's a tool to do just that (because the "manual way" is a bit annoying..). The link is on the last post (thanks to GaretJax)
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 04:24   #7
Resilience
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
Ah ok, try with this: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=378734.
It's a tool to do just that (because the "manual way" is a bit annoying..). The link is on the last post (thanks to GaretJax)
You're the real MVP !

(you could just have explained that it was the viscolor doc and it was on RGB mode, haha ! Thanks alot bro ! Appreciated x1000
Resilience is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump