Old 26th December 2010, 20:37   #1
Russell Kaipo

Freeze up on Configuration for DNA server 2 and DSP plugin

Hi ill try to make this as understandable as i can, basically comes down to this, i have a free installation of winamp, i currently have a stream in a site that i frequent a lot, with a provider also. I never had any problems streaming my music on winamp, only till i recently changed my OS from XP to Win 7. from 32 bit to 64 bit. Saw the update on winamp and went ahead and installed as usual, even installing the neccesary plugins foir broadcasting. Only now when i go in to prefferences and try an configure my dsp plug in, winamp freezes up solid. basically shutting off dead. I went ahead then and scoured all the forums and help tips etc and even installed that distribution download C+++distributable x64 an even x86. I uninstalled reinstalled even tried a clean install but to no prevail. should there be 2 plugins I see there or jus that dsp plugin, and if there should be 2 i see, why after i installed it, is it not showing up, anyway if anyone can somewhat grasp what im saying here, your response will be greatly appreciated, id like to get my stream(personal) up and going agin, thanks a bunch, My system by the way is a Dell Inspiron 580 3.2GHz, 6 gigs installed memory (5.87 usable) Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU. 64 bit operating system.also what exactly should i see in the config screen when all the proper plug ins are installed, currently all i see is the DSP plug in v2.1.1

[edit > moderator] double post please continue discussion in original thread
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support