Old 28th March 2006, 20:32   #1
Noory_Nooby

Interviewing via Skype/MSN voice Chat

Hi everyone,

I have read the stickys but couldn't find setting advice for this particular thing although I did see people asking about how to stream music and mic input at the same time.

What I want to be able to do is interview someone live via Skype/MSN and have their voice and mine broadcast at the same volume level/clarity.

I've tried and tested lots of settings, including having it on stereo mix with soundcard input. The listeners could hear me fine but could not hear the other person properly, it was really faint, and I think maybe they were hearing the other person from the mic picking them up from my headset.

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on what I need to do to get it work how I want?
Noory_Nooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2006, 01:07   #2
hackerdork
Forum King

Well stero mix is what you need to use, and crank up WAVE/MP3 to full volume as that is what SKYPE and everything else in the world will be using to audio output.

If they can hear you, and not the other side (skype) get a decent sound card that can mix line/mic with mp3/stereo mix.

Cheers

~ DK

~ According to the ship's log we're down to our last 3000 vomit bags.It'll never be enough.
search the forums! don't PM me on how-to, or ask me to setup you system. you do it so you learn.
hackerdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support