Old 2nd July 2007, 12:47   #1
too_much

Playlist won't auto-play next track.

Hi all.

I daresay this has been answered a million times but I'm currently working 53hrs a week and I'm more stressed than I care to think about, so if anyone wants to whine at me for not spending hours I don't have reading through old threads, feel free - for those who plan to be helpful, here's my problem:

I'm using Winamp 5.3 under XP Pro. Recently winamp has decided it doesn't want to auto-play the next track in a playlist any more.

If I use "play in winamp" when right clicking a folder, as I ALWAYS do as that's how I keep my music, it no longer automatically plays all the tracks to the end.

I can't think of anything I've changed and I've added no plugins other than a couple of visualisation ones. It's getting on my nerves because I'm having to manually skip every time, or use Win Media Player instead, which is a pain in the arse for another 500 reasons.

Any ideas? I googled a bit but I'd rather get on top of my 2 week backlog and see if anyone else knows the problem.

Cheers in advance, please keep any nerdy flaming to a minimum, there's enough of it on the internet as it is.

regards,
too_much.
too_much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2007, 12:53   #2
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Winamp > Prefs (Ctrl+P) > Playlist:
Uncheck "manual playlist advance"

ps. upgrade to 5.35 (5.3 was full of bugs).
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2007, 14:18   #3
too_much

Thanks on both counts mate, much appreciated
too_much is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support