Old 18th March 2003, 21:10   #1
darko-ninja

Send a message via AIM to darko-ninja
free skin ideas

Okay everyone. I'm posting a few ideas for skins that I'd really like to see happen, that I don't have the time or the patience to pull off myself, so I'm giving them to whomever would like them....

1. TMNT communicator skin: You remember those super cool video communicators the turtles used? well, I think it would make a killer skin... normal mode could be opened up and then mini mode it flips closed....

2. wallpaper skin: I don't know what this would do to system resources, but it would be cool to design a skin and a wallpaper that were one and the same... here's an example. Have a wallpaper that was kind of like the side of a spaceship and had a few obvious 'hatches' or doors... Then design your skin so that each part of the skin opens up when you click on the hatch or door.(it would have to be designed for a specific resolution obviously)

I figured the best way to pull this off would be to make some sort of line or something holds the skin to each edge of the screen.

If that isn't clear, but you're intrigued and would like to subscribe to my news letter let me know and I'll draw a picture or something real quick and post it here
darko-ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2003, 22:58   #2
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
swis army knife skin. click on teh lil showy part and teh EQ, thinger, ect rotates - \ | / - out. it would be teh shit
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2003, 07:32   #3
darko-ninja

Send a message via AIM to darko-ninja
not that anyone will ever take any of these ideas....

but I figure I'll share them anyway

two words:

MONkey skin
darko-ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins