Old 27th July 2006, 12:44   #1
shdw

Online Services -> Winamp Music -> Playin Clip .. ?

well i click Style (rap & hip-hop) browse my favourite artist and click on one of his videos.. after buffering.. there are different short clips (4s-16s) and they are advertising clips.. well after this clip (adv clip)i think my clip will start but no.. after this again.. buffering and the same adv clip started and again .. how can i fix it.. i want to play videos
shdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2006, 17:58   #2
JonnyMac

Turn off repeat and also make sure MPA is off (Winamp > Ctrl+P > General Preferences > Playlist > uncheck 'Manual Playlist Advance')

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2006, 11:19   #3
shdw

well MPA is uncheck and when i turn off repeat... after the adv clip winamp stop (show me the green square) and nothing..
PS i cant play movies from aol.com directly cuz i have problem with my windows media player but... here its winamp.. and show me nothing
Old 29th July 2006, 13:54   #4
JonnyMac

Is it just videos/TV from Online Services of the Media Library you are having issues with? Where do you live? AFAIK, video streams from Online Services are limit to specific countries (UK, Canada, USA to name several).

However, you might be able to play videos from Winamp.com | Videos.
Old 29th July 2006, 19:54   #5
shdw

im from Bulgaria.. and 6-7 months ago i could play videos for example "ONYX - Walk In New York"
also in winamp.com Videos there aren't onyx's videos..only in my winamp pro version.. pls think how can i fix it..
PS in Winamp.com/Videos when i click on video..
my winamp is refreshing.. "644" kbps "22" kHz only blinking 0.5 second and start again.. i think its the same like u play empty music file
Old 29th July 2006, 23:44   #6
JonnyMac

Hmmm, try reinstalling Winamp. I would suggest a full uninstall > reinstall (AKA clean install) of Winamp.

If not the country issue, it might be a Windows Media codec issue. Many of the Online Services streams (except for SHOUTcast Radio/TV) are Windows media format. During the installation of Winamp, it will look for the proper Windows media codecs and install them if they are not found. On screen/page six of Winamp's install options you will see "Codecs and system libraries: Download and install (if required):", make sure that is checkmarked.
Old 30th July 2006, 10:37   #7
shdw

full unistall > reinstall done
download and install (if required) is checkmarked..
but maybe its from my windows media
i already told u that i cant play movies from http://music.aol.com/artist/onyx/40738/main
it shows me
"We're sorry, the following error message has been received from Microsoft Windows Media Player. THe error code included below ban be used at Windows Media Player Support Side (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...owledgecenter/ to troubleshoot the problem you are experiencing.
Erorr Message: "Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use , you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct"
Error Code: C00D11D2
Old 30th July 2006, 17:01   #8
JonnyMac

Quote:
Originally posted by shdw
i already told u that i cant play movies from
http://music.aol.com/artist/onyx/40738/main
Where did you say that?

Although we do not provide support for the AOL.com media page, did you see the following from their help page?...
Message: “Sorry, but we have received the error Windows Media Player”

Also, try clearing the Internet cache...
MS Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options... > General tab > click the 'Delete Files' button under "Temporary Internet Files"
-or-
Control Panel > Internet Options icon > General tab > click the 'Delete Files' button under "Temporary Internet Files"
If you continue to have problems playback streams from Online Services from the Media Library? Please provide system specifications. What is your Windows Media Player and Microsoft Internet Explorer version?

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
Old 30th July 2006, 22:38   #9
shdw

i just say that in aol.com is same.. only adv clip and then this problem i checked the site for help that they gave "cant acc the file" is the code error.. i deleted files from temporary internet .. same
IE 6 .. windows media player 10
thx but dont work again
Old 30th July 2006, 23:10   #10
JonnyMac

Sorry, I don't know what else to tell you. If it is also happening with music.aol.com, then this does not appear to be a issue specific to Winamp. Help at Winamp forums is for Winamp.

Maybe, if you can provide system specifications someone might be able to provide a suggestion or some help. However, there are no guaranties.

In any case, good luck.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support